Manual Stainless Steel Noodle Maker Press Pasta Machine
- All prices mentioned above are in United States dollar.
- This product is available at AliExpress.
- At aliexpress.com you can purchase Manual Stainless Steel Noodle Maker Press Pasta Machine Crank Cutter Fruits Juicer Cookware Making Spaghetti Kitchen Tools for only $3.37
- The lowest price of Manual Stainless Steel Noodle Maker Press Pasta Machine Crank Cutter Fruits Juicer Cookware Making Spaghetti Kitchen Tools was obtained on 29/10/2021 5:03 PM.
Manual Stainless Steel Noodle Maker Press Pasta Machine Crank Cutter Fruits Juicer Cookware Making Spaghetti Kitchen Tools
- Origin: CN(Origin)
- Material: Alloy Steel
- Origin: CN(Origin)
- Pasta Tools Type: Other
- Model Number: Manual Noodle Maker
- Certification: CIQ
- Type: Pasta Tools
- Material: Metal
- Metal Type: STAINLESS STEEL
Optional new assembly noodle rack: 6 claws,150g
High quality material
This kitchen manual noodle maker is made of high quality stainless steel material, safe, durable and rust-resistant in use.
Selectable mold heads
This noddle machine is coming with 2 or 5 mold heads, thus you can choose different mold head to make noodles of different thickness.
It is not just a noodle maker, this machine can used as a fruit juicer to extract juice, perfect for kitchen use.
Screw propelling rocker is labor-saving to operate and stainless steel handle is comfortable to hold in working process.
This pasta maker is small and portable, not only suitable for home use, but also easy to take with you anywhere.
Scopes of Applications
This noodle maker is a good kitchen helper, suitable for making different noodles and squeezing juice, can be used at home, restaurants, outdoor camping, travelling etc.
Type:Manual Noodle Maker
Material: Stainless Steel
Quantity: 1 pc
Mold heads: 2 pcs (2mm/2*6mm)
5 pcs (1.5mm/2.2mm/3.2mm/6*2mm square hole/Wowo mold)
Net weight: 500g/17.64oz
1* Manual Noodle Maker (no box)
Method of operation:
1. Put egg yolk, a teaspoon of salt in flour, add a little water to knead dough. The dough wakes up for a while before pressing.
2. Clean the noodle machine, wipe off any water marks, check and turn the screw handle and noodle machine screws to make sure they are tight.
3. The noodle pressing machine has two or five noodle shapes. Usually the noodles in the soup are flat, rectangular or round with small holes. Choose a circle with a big face.
4. The dough wakes up and knead into two small balls. (Don’t put too much dough in the dough press at once, because you need to turn the handle with the strength of your wrist.)
5. After the dough is poured, tighten the screws on the screw handles.
6. Hold the long handle of the noodle press with your left hand and turn the metal strip on the screw with your right hand, and the noodles will be slowly squeezed out.
7. Roll the pressed noodles into the flour and shake well when wrapping. When the dough is squeezed into the noodles, dip your hands in the flour, and then take the noodles out of the noodle maker. Before cooking in the pot, shake off the flour that is wrapped around the noodles to avoid soup.